JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
6/24/2019 2:57:47 PM
0

Xbox one x or playstation 4 pro (idk)

I'd like the option to choose between 60fps with 1080p and lower graphics and 4k higher graphics and 30 fps. Also a fov slider would be nice. I don't know how much processing power it would cost, but given that is have plenty of other games that play in 4k 60fps and a fov slider I'd assume it could handle at least one of these options.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon