JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
6/22/2015 2:12:23 AM
3
I have become a fox, I don't know how, I don't know why, but I am a fox, a talking fox. My original name was MrPip42, so you could call me Pip the Fox. I guess you can ask questions and stuff, but I am gonna have to figure out where to live... [spoiler]Yes, this was inspired by Drakus' dragon stuff, leave me alone. [/spoiler] [spoiler]I don't have a Fox Fetish.[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I'll call my friend. He has a fox pelt.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • INB4WHATDOESTHEFOXSAY

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    • "[i]Chances have been taken. The choice isn't exactly yours to make. The chamber has been set, and hell's wrath has come for you. Contradicting superstitions can lead to a most beautiful creation. Only some will get what they want, and the rest will just have to wait till their chance is presented. My adversaries are those that I share a name with. I will rise above, only for those who have picked the right side.[/i]"[/quote]

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      1 Reply
      You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon