JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
10/7/2026 1:15:04 AM
1

License issues

I got a new xbox went to install the game on it and it says I don’t beyond light and all the expansions after I definitely bought them as I was playing them u til about a year ago how can I fix this because Xbox said it’s a bungie issue. I have tried taking them off my old Xbox and installing them but I still can’t play them.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hello there[url=https://tuxydoh.com/images/hi.gif],[/url]  I would recommend trying to [url=https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049196071-Accessing-and-Restoring-Licenses-to-Destiny-Content]restoring your licenses[/url] first. Unfortunately, if that doesn't work, Bungie has no control over the licenses, so you will have to work with the store's support team to have them verify your purchase and restore any licenses as needed.  ❖[url=https://support.xbox.com/en-US/?xr=footnav]Xbox Support[/url] 

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon