JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#feedback

1/30/2015 10:06:45 PM
1

lowering guns

I discovered today that if you are idle long enough, your guardian lowers his/her weapon. You can swap weapons, sprint, double jump, and crouch without raising it again. I was having more fun doing this with my friends than fighting Crota. I'm posting this because I'm sure other guardians might enjoy it as much as I have. Bungie should honestly make lowering your gun a lot easier so that fun can continue quicker. Or am I just being stupid and this is utterly pointless?

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • [quote]I discovered today that if you are idle long enough, your guardian lowers his/her weapon. You can swap weapons, sprint, double jump, and crouch without raising it again. I was having more fun doing this with my friends than fighting Crota. I'm posting this because I'm sure other guardians might enjoy it as much as I have. Bungie should honestly make lowering your gun a lot easier so that fun can continue quicker. Or am I just being stupid and this is utterly pointless?

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon