JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
1/26/2015 12:07:00 PM
0

The Titan punch ain't got nothing on the 'Phalanx Wallop'...

So I was *ahem* [i]farming[/i] a bit of glimmer on Mars and just awaiting my inevitable death for the umpteenth time, when all of a sudden...WALLOP!!!! (Excuse the momentary pauses in my looking around, but I didn't have my Kinect plugged in, so was frantically grabbing for my phone in order to use the Smartglass 'record that' button!) NB. I finally died as the screen went blank obviously!

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon