JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#Recruitment

1/2/2015 6:25:59 PM
0

LFG post-break, pre reset, everythig (for sunday and monday)

Im looking for a group(s) to run pretty much everything possible on sunday (12/4) afternoon and monday (12/5) evening (to get in before the reset). I get back to my console sunday afternoon after 3 weeks away for vacation and my classes start on monday (Syllabus Day). I have gear for lvl 31 achievable gear that needs to be leveled (29 with it on) or a pre-expansion 30 kit. I am looking to run things in approximately this order Daily story Weekly strike Vog normal (experienced) Weekly nightfall Vog hard (inexperienced) Crota's end (inexperienced) Because I have been away, I do have not had a chance to upgrade my exotics yet (though most are either max or max-1 on progression) PSN is CommanderAGL

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon