JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
Edited by FellowNick: 1/3/2015 12:47:46 AM
226

Halo or Destiny?

Halo.

1502

Destiny.

2459

Which game is better, Halo or Destiny? Why? Halo started it all, Halo is Bungie's baby. I hear people saying Halo is better than Destiny on here all the time, and everywhere people say this. (Destiny is only winning due to it being a Destiny forum and it has Playstation users also now. )

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Honestly I would have loved to play both, but I spent my savings on a playstation 4 rather than an Xbox. At the time xbone was not doing so good (hardware and software issues). However given the chance I would have loved to give Halo a try.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

1 2
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon