JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
Edited by TheMojomancer: 12/14/2014 10:22:24 PM
45

Bionicle Trivia

So, I'm bored, and some recent threads about bionicle brought back my inner 11 year old, so post in here and I'll give you a question about bionicle. Or whatever. [spoiler]all the questions are from my memory, so if I say something that's incorrect, call me out in it, and you can ask me a question instead. Any question.[/spoiler] [spoiler]i feel like such a nerd....[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon