JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
Edited by Zevenwulf: 1/15/2015 7:33:39 AM
5

Pocket Objects

So I was digging out my heavy coats because of the snow and I heard this strange clicking sound coming from one of the pockets, what do I find but two box cutters. I realized they were probably from my job but it was still a bit odd to find them. How about the rest of you, ever find something odd or strange in your pockets?

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon