JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
11/22/2014 4:53:07 PM
17

Can't log into Destiny

Hi guys i can't log in to destiny. i have an xbox one and have checked all my settings on both modem and router and have rebooted both on many occasions with no luck. i start my xbox1 ,sign into xboxlive, try to start destiny and all i get is a black screen with the small symbol flashing in the bottom right hand corner..... no error codes .."nothing". i can play all the other games online with no issue. please help GT: o THE FONZ o

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Destiny is currently under a DDOS attack

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Are you playing the game on disc? I downloaded and get the same issue that you described. I've found that by starting a different game, then going back to Destiny the problem will be resolved. This all started with the last major update for me.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    • Banjo and cattle errors. Xbox one. Can't even choose character

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • Same problem. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling D and then it worked as long as I didn't quit. I'll try the unplugging of my xbox

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • i had the same issue , but there is something odd , it has been for 2 days in a row that i was asked to download a 1MB auto update , after yhe donwload the game started to work again

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • Same here

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • I had the same problem for a week, never being able to connect or get through the loading screen. I tried everything from restarting and changing modem/router settings. The simplest fix worked however, go old school and unplug your xbox one for 30 seconds plug back in and enjoy.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      2 Replies
      • It's started to happen to me too. I was playing in the Crucible when the screen went black, so I thought "not another bee error" but instead the game seemed to crash and die. When I tried reloading it's just the black screen with the flashy jobby in the corner. I am also using an Xbox One

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      • Anyone one else having this issue?... have not been able to play all day... will deleting and reloading the game help this?.... will i lose all my accumulated items if i do?

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        1 Reply
        • Same here, Xbone

          Posting in language:

           

          Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

          3 Replies
          • Has any one else noticed that every error code makes it sound like it is every one else's fault for you being disconnected but its never bungies?

            Posting in language:

             

            Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

          • I am actually having the same problem nothing seems to be happening but other games work fine.

            Posting in language:

             

            Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

            3 Replies
            • Edited by Carmine1Five: 11/22/2014 9:50:58 PM
              I'm having the same issue, I've been looking at a black screen for an hour. XBL messaging works, says fully connected to multiplayer. But Destiny does nothing. XBoxOne

              Posting in language:

               

              Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

            • Me too. I have a ps4 .In the last 3 week ican play only five time. What can i do?Someone can help me?

              Posting in language:

               

              Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

            • Same here. Tried this morning with no luck, came back a few hours later...still nothing.

              Posting in language:

               

              Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

            • Same problem here too

              Posting in language:

               

              Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

            • Edited by Spartan70: 11/22/2014 5:02:34 PM
              Yeah I'm getting the same thing. Worked fine last night but now it's not.

              Posting in language:

               

              Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

            You are not allowed to view this content.
            ;
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon