JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
11/21/2014 4:21:51 PM
1

Is Plan C(exotic) any good?

Hey all. So I just received Plan C from a random Legendary drop, as I was glimmer farming to buy the Iron Regalia gloves. Made me almost jump out of my seat in shock :) But at the mo, I mostly use a fully leveled Truth exotic rocket launcher in Crucible, second is my Super Good Advice exotic machine gun, and for main weapon, I use my Hex Caster auto. Obviously I can't equip more than one exotic, but when fully upgraded, is Plan C any good?

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Fusion rifles suit certain types of players, if you are good with them then the quick swap/instant fire is an absolute melt fest in PvP. PvE it ruins as well with good range and great power. No point using a rocket launcher in PvP. LMGs wreck.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon