JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#iron

11/19/2014 4:11:19 PM
2

material farming

I need materials for my armour. Since there's no such thing as player trading, I was wondering if anyone would be nice enough to do some material farming with me? I need a lot of helium, some relic iron, and more than anything, ascendant shards. I'm doing it this Friday, ps4, username is Mixer237. Add me and send a message for what materials you want/need. I'll begin around 5-6 pm EST, or 3-4 pm pacific. Thanks all!

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon