JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#feedback

11/12/2014 7:27:17 AM
3

Helium Filaments are the only thing I don't love doing in Destiny.

My experience with Destiny. 1) Daaang.. beautiful scenery 2) Game play is fun as hell 3) OMG, I love strikes 4) PVP kicks ass.. 5) WOOT i'm level 20 and not a single boring ass drop quest! :) Nothing but action packed game play. Looks like it'll be smooth sailing from here :) 8) Woot! My first piece of epic gear! 9) whoa... wait... Wtf are Helium Filaments? OMG.. OMFG.. are you F kidding me? I have to run around on "patrol" outside of all the action I love, for hours while my brain withers away to collect hundreds of F'n Helium whatever the f to make use of this epic gear?

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Youtube helium filament run. First area on moon. I get about 30-40 in half hour.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Those are the fastest material for my farming, i average 90+ an hour

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Worst material to farm... I have proper routes for relic Iron, spirit bloom and spinmetal, but helium filaments? But this weekend the first chest on the moon gave me 8 pieces of it, a blue engram and ammo synth, the 2nd shortly after had ascendent shards in it and the third gave me a mote of light.... so I got that going for me....

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon