JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
Edited by MasterChief4799: 11/8/2014 10:00:20 PM
32

I'm starting a foot fetish site. (Srs)

It's [i]not[/i] porn. There is no sex or nudity. It's just girls showing their feet on camera. I've been filming segments with local models for about a month now and I've also worked out a deal with the head of a major porn studio in Europe to produce segments with several European porn stars. (However, I am [i]not[/i] running a porn site. Just because they're porn stars doesn't mean I'm [i]making[/i] porn with them.) It should be online by the summer. I want to collect a bunch of clips well in advance of launch so that I can maintain about a year's worth of steady updates. [spoiler]To anyone wondering how I find the local models: They're mostly students. Almost all of them are amateurs, although a handful have done some modeling work for local boutiques. I offer $200 for 3 segments and a $200 bonus for 2 additional segments. It's a pretty effective offer. (Segments are generally about 15 minutes in length. They will be sub-divided into parts for sale since I plan to open my store through Clips4Sale, which charges a dollar for every minute of video.)[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon