JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
10/24/2014 12:23:26 AM
1

Can't Access limited Ghost and Expansion Pack

I've Bought The digital Guardian Edition at Amazon And All I Have Is The Vanguard Armory I don't Have the Expansion Pack

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • So if I understand correctly you have the vanguard armoury, and no ghost shell? First thing I would recommend is restoring your content licenses by following the steps here: http://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/12181 Additionally in regards to the expansion packs, the first one, 'The Dark Below,' becomes available sometime during December.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    4 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon