JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
Edited by Synthiate: 10/14/2014 1:28:30 AM
0

Destiny vs Sleep

Today, midnight. Finally got back to home, get some Destiny before sleep. In for a little IB before it goes away, to get that last 100 rep for rank 3 to get the rest of the items. Thought it would be a quick job. I had the 10 kill streak bounty, so I thought I could maybe get that in the process to get the rep faster. It would only be 4 wins anyway, so even without the bounty, it couldn't be that hard, right? Oh how wrong was I. Took me 3 hours to get that 100 rep. 15 matches, of which I won 4. Add insult to injury, most of the matches we either got crushed (I'm not a leaver, so even if the game is 5k /12k, I don't quit), or the opposing team takes our lead in the last seconds of the match, often to my full surprise, like jumping several thousand points in a short while when I'm not stalking the scoreboard. At least I got that shader that looks frikken weird. Ugh, finally some sleep.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon