JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
9/29/2014 2:44:46 PM
1

I'm hurt at what Destiny could have been. E3 2013.

This makes me hurt. I fell in love with this game two years ago. After watching the E3 2013 reveal I realized why I liked it so much in the first place. I only recently took off my fanboy shaders and took a serious look at what the game offered. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtcO4ptp2j8 This is Destiny.. Not the shell of a game I bought a couple weeks ago. What happened, Bungie?

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon