JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#feedback

9/25/2014 12:53:55 AM
0

Can I please shoot my hand cannon or use certain abilities on my sparrow?

No , lucky you can jump, much less run

4

Yes, I'm a sitting duck

1

Maybe weaponize the sparrow

8

Weaponize the sparrow with mini rocket pods that slow you down, lasers that drain the engine, maybe a self energized shield No, its fine , its an on foot fighting game anyway, we aren't pilots Maybe let me do drive bys and cap those suckus! Don't change the game if you will make it worse, I love this game, thank you for making it

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon