JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
Edited by Lucy: 9/19/2014 5:36:16 PM
7

I want Civ 5. Is it worth buying now?

But it's nearly 4 years old. Beyond Earth comes out soon. I played Command and Conquer years ago and loved it. I loved Halo Wars. I loved Army Men RTS. But I've never played any Sid Meier's Civilisation game. Civilisation 5 got 90 on metacritic, but it's nearly 4 years old. Civilisation 4 got 94 on metacritic, but the graphics look ancient. Should I wait for Beyond Earth?

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon