JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#feedback

9/22/2014 6:04:13 PM
3

Trade System

Hi Bungie! :D While I'm enjoying playing Destiny as it is, there is one thing that I feel like that game could benefit hugely from. Player to Player trading. You gather weapons and armor hand over fist while others on your fireteam can't catch a break and get no drops at all. I would love to have the option of sharing my gear with friends or even bartering with other players and partaking in the world's economy outside of the Tower vendors. I would much rather trade a nice piece of armor to someone who wants it in exchange for materials to upgrade my own rather than dismantle it for a few glimmer. To help cut down on people hoarding for trading purposes on alt characters, I would suggest placing a level cap of some sort. You can only trade with people within 5 levels of you - higher or lower - and they can only accept the gear you are trading to them if they are at least 1 level under its required level to use.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Thought about this for days and I don't think any other method is better than yours. Really hope this gets some attention and hell, even recognised as something a lot of us players want because I see little fault in the system and it's not like anything major would go wrong. Pray that Bungie considers this, along with a horde mode

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • No ... This will be exploited and turn into Gold Spamming ... It always degrades to selling pixels for real world currency

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • [quote]Hi Bungie! :D While I'm enjoying playing Destiny as it is, there is one thing that I feel like that game could benefit hugely from. Player to Player trading. You gather weapons and armor hand over fist while others on your fireteam can't catch a break and get no drops at all. I would love to have the option of sharing my gear with friends or even bartering with other players and partaking in the world's economy outside of the Tower vendors. I would much rather trade a nice piece of armor to someone who wants it in exchange for materials to upgrade my own rather than dismantle it for a few glimmer. To help cut down on people hoarding for trading purposes on alt characters, I would suggest placing a level cap of some sort. You can only trade with people within 5 levels of you - higher or lower - and they can only accept the gear you are trading to them if they are at least 1 level under its required level to use.[/quote]

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon