JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/16/2014 10:09:39 AM
0

Bounty on Mars Cerberus Vae III Strike glitch??

Um... I definitely just beat the Cerberus Vae III mission on Mars and the bounty I had on it did NOT complete itself for some reason. Was I supposed to get the finishing blow on Valus Ta'aurc or something? Either way I'm going to abandon this bounty, what a pain in the rear end... It's the level with the giant tank, all the guys with shields, and the final boss has a minigun.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon