JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
Edited by Emperor Bell: 9/8/2014 11:30:35 AM
2

Into the dark once more.

I had a pretty bad nightmare last night. I woke from it at 1:40AM, actually shivering. Not from the cold, but from the thought that I had no idea what was happening. Maybe I was going to die. Maybe I was the monster. I've had some pretty messed up dreams/nightmares, but it's been a long time since something made me wake up feeling like that. Usually if I have a deep dream, I have a slight headache at the front of my skull just before I go to sleep. I'm getting ready for bed right now and I can feel it in my skull. Maybe it won't be a nightmare. Maybe I'll end up in last night's one again, just like I did when I fell asleep after shivering. We'll see. Post dreams and theories and whatever you want in here, I guess. I'll update in the morning. Or maybe when I wake up next.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon