JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
9/8/2014 2:40:50 AM
0

Ghost edition shipping still "in progress"and uncharged should I be worried?

So I preordered the ghost edition through best buy months ago as well as a standard edition for my brother during the e3 sale. Only the standard edition has been charged to my card but not the ghost edition yet. Could best buy -blam!- me over this close to release? How short of a warning is there? Is anyone else concerned about getting theirs? [spoiler]I work at best buy, doing the midnight release too but we haven't received any in store yet :/ maybe monday? I'm completely paranoid[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon