JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
Edited by Sir Apple : 8/30/2014 9:09:42 PM
215

Personality Test!!

This has been done before, but it is buried deep within the Flood, never to be found again. Sooooo, Im going to do it again, even though i wasnt the one to originally create it. The test can be found [url=http://16personalities.com]here[/url]. Comment your results down below. Go for it Flood! EDIT: If anyone wanted to know what personality I am, I am an INFP. EDIT EDIT: I took the test again just now, and I am now an ISFJ. EDIT EDIT EDIT: 200 POSTS!!!! WOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! LETS KEEP LEARNING PEOPLE'S PERSONALITIES!!!! 4TH EDIT: I cannot believe this thread is still going...

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
1 2
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon