JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
7/19/2014 7:53:06 PM
7

Disconnected from Crucible... EVERY match

When I played the Alpha, I had no issues whatsoever. Now that the beta has come around, I get disconnected from every single game of crucible. I have tried Wifi/ethernet connections with the same outcome. I am getting so frustrated with this that I am considering cancelling my preorder.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Meh, no need to cancel anything bro. I'm having the same issue right now, but it's a beta. And for beeing a beta most of it ran very smoothly.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    • Edited by PunchTaylor: 7/24/2014 11:14:59 PM
      Didn't matter what team I'm on, fails every time. I can play dumb when it comes to each map looking EXACTLY the same, but I'm extremely aggravated that I can't continue on with this beta till this problem decides to magically go away ig.. I do not believe I'll be purchasing this game in September.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • Try xbox.com

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • Edited by U5297165: 7/19/2014 10:52:57 PM
      If you have not done so yet, following the suggestions outlined in our [url=http://bungie.net/networking]Networking Guide[/url] may help with this issue. In addition, any time you receive an error in-game, you can go to the [url=http://help.bungie.net]Help Site[/url] and search for your error code to get information on it.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      1 Reply
      • There's lots of people with this problem

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      • The same has been happening to me throughout the beta, and yes I have followed the suggestions with still no success. Have you made any progress?

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      • This happened to me last night. I got so frustrated I just went to bed. Woke up this morning and haven't had any trouble at all. I didn't change anything it just started working.

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon