JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
7/5/2014 11:57:11 PM
10

Should I watch...

Yes both

26

Yes Airbender

18

Yes Korra

2

None

20

The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra? I know I've joked about the film being better than the series but truth is I couldn't watch more than five minutes of that piece of shit before the awkward acting started making me cringe and I never had the time/had better things to do with my time until now... It's a Saturday night and I've got a fresh crate of alcohol and what better way to spend it that watch a few episodes of one of the #offtopics childhood favourite shows before ripping it a new one... unless it's actually good and judging by the film adaptation I don't see that being the f*cking case. So yay or nay Floof?
English
#Offtopic #kiyo

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon