JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#Community

6/21/2014 2:01:10 PM
1

Another Summer Solstice, One More Year

That is how my life on B.Net will go. I didn't do this on purpose, at least I don't think I did. I mean lining up my account anniversaries on such a hot day. I would have preferred something cooler like the fall equinox maybe, or perhaps the winter solstice. My birthday is always an option. Well, whatever, it is done and over with I guess. Anyone else have there join date/anniversaries lined up on special occasions?

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Not for me, really. I joined on September 21st, 2007, 4 days before the release of Halo 3. The Hype Machine was going full-steam at that point. These forums will be the same way, shortly. I was pretty active here through college and Reach, but after the site went "dark", I did, too. I'm really looking forward to playing Destiny and being a part of this community again.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon