JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
Edited by Yama: 6/20/2014 6:14:21 PM
0

Crucible Map: Rusted Lands | Did you see a night variant in the Alpha?

Yes

21

No

7

I played the Alpha quite a bit, especially the Crucible. Rusted Lands was the same color palette each match, however a single game I played featured Rusted Lands at night time. Is there a day/night cycle in the Crucible that I don't know about? Was this just a quick test by Bungie? Wondering who else noticed it.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon