JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#Gaming

Edited by Hawk: 6/11/2014 3:31:07 AM
6

GTA V Coming to PC, PS4, and Xbox One

Don't know how I missed this yesterday. The graphics look sick! What system will you be picking it up on? I'll probably be getting it for the Xbox.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • What a completely and utterly predictable turn of events.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I'll double dip on PC for the mods. I personally don't see a big benefit in buying it again for PS4/XB1 unless you never had the game to begin with. The graphical increase will be small. It's not a remake/reboot. It's a port from previous gen. You can't do much with it.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    2 Replies
    • Edited by Hayabusam60: 6/11/2014 4:15:26 AM
      So, why should I buy this again? The graphics will only be a small update, though I see the reason if you wanted it on current gen instead of last gen. But, I already own GTA V on 360, so, I don't know. I'll think about it. [i]Maybe.[/i]

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      1 Reply
      • I'm definitely upgrading from my 360 to my One ASAP. I'm really excited that both Halo and GTA are moving to next-gen, now I'll have stuff to keep me off my 360 and on my One. Seriously, I haven't played my One in months due to the lack of games.

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      • Xbox so I can transfer my profile.

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      • I have it on PS3, so I'm not buying it again.

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon