JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#Gaming

5/12/2014 8:05:57 AM
6

Killing Floor 2

Since the news dropped that Killing Floor 2 is currently in the works, I've been playing the original KF a lot more lately. What's your favorite weapon? Favorite perk? Enemy? Map? Greatest accomplishment? Is there anything you hope to see in Killing Floor 2 that would make the game better?

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • WHOO! A new Unreal Tournament and now this? Now I'm started to get excited for video games again... Shit, I gotta get to work on getting a new PC then.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    • [quote]Is there anything you hope to see in Killing Floor 2 that would make the game better?[/quote] the fact that its more killing floor is good enough for me.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • Oh heck yes.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • Is [i]Killing Floor[/i] any good, or is it just a TF2-type thing, where story is swapped for more gameplay and perhaps hats for another game? Not trying to be a smartass. I might play it, if I had an option to use a controller instead of an awkward-ass keyboard, but I generally try not to touch games that hardly indulge in any kind of story. [i]Team Fortress 2[/i] does that, I think that [i]Arkham Imposters[/i] (is that the name? Can't remember) does it, and [i]Left 4 Dead[/i] kinda did it.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      2 Replies
      • I haven't played KF in a long time. I totally should play it again soon.

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      • Yessssssssssssssssss

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon