JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
5/5/2014 10:38:47 PM
16

Since when did Cops get special privileges?

Over by a Dunken' Donuts, I noticed that there were official Police Lines placed on two or so Parking spots, just outside the front door too. I would've thought something had happened if I hadn't figured out they were being used to reserve parking spots. This is at a pretty busy square too, so you'll have an occasional fight over a parking spot. What I'd like to ask is if you think this is alright to do? I personally think it isn't right, as it just puts Cops above civilians but that's just me.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • y'know what you should have done? approached the officer with tazer knuckles in hand and place him under citizens arrest when he complains just say very calmly ideally in a thick greasy southern European accent "this... is no right" you will be invincible

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon