JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
Edited by MrChozen0ne: 3/29/2014 10:50:42 AM
55

You're all weird.

-blam!- being normal. What makes you weird? Different? Strange? Eccentric? Abnormal? Out of the ordinary? Yada yada yada I bet some of us do the same weird stuff :) Me: -I constantly have in my earphones, even if nothing's playing -I plan arguments/insults in my head just in case I need to tell someone off -when I'm peeing I sing: "Gotta pee, Gotta pee, gotta pee pee Pee!" -talk back to commercials -I used to have an outty belly button There's plenty more Now Your turn.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon