JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
2/16/2014 5:09:55 AM
5

Is it hard for you to concentrate?

Yes

5

No

5

At times

23

I find myself distracted a lot by even the smallest things. I'll be doing the dishes and if the sun shines a little brighter I may look out the window and just stare for a while. Makes me feel like somethings wrong with me. Maybe I'm just a little slow. Wbu tho flood?

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon