JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#Gaming

2/8/2014 6:58:19 AM
2

Anyone here knowledgeable about the CryEngine 3 Editor?

because I have a question about it. It seems really simple, but I've done a good bit of research and can't find the answer. So is anyone here knowledgeable about it? (we can discuss the question after I find someone)

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I've been watching tutorials on the UDK. It's been pretty helpful

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    3 Replies
    • I know a thing or two about several engines, however you'd be best set looking up tutorials on youtube and/or the internet. I learned Maya and several other software through youtube (as well as college) so don't dismiss it as a viable learning tool/ What's your question? I'll see if I can find something for you.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      4 Replies
      You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon