JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
Edited by Sesto: 11/15/2013 4:40:28 AM
13

Help with a word to describe someone's eyes *SERIOUS QUESTION*

So there is a guy who is basically insane (the cause of his insanity involves rooftops) and his eyes are wide, and he is smiling like a maniac. Basically like the person in the pic. I don't know how to describe it though because 'wide-eyed' is used more for surprise or innocence, something that the character I'm writing is far from. (I have no idea who the person in this pic is, btw. I just googled 'insane evil person' and this was the closest to what I'm trying to describe.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon