JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
11/14/2013 11:21:05 AM
1

God Bless Canadian TV

I really liked Haven (I have to catch up on that). I'm willing to admit that I watched the first season of Rookie Blue as well, even though I hated the love triangle (honestly I was waiting for someone to be shot). Overall I enjoyed Flashpoint. The Red Green Show has some priceless moments. We should show more Canadian shows on US TV. Do you guys watch/recognize any of these? link completely unrelated. [spoiler]I lied it is related. Lost Girl is a fun show as well, too bad about the love triangle though. I hate that shit. One of the two of them need to die. I dont care which.[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon