JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#Gaming

10/9/2013 9:00:57 AM
11

League of Legends or DOTA 2

League of Legends

17

DOTA 2

15

Just wondering what your personal options are :)
English
#Gaming #LOL #Dota2

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Dota is a deeper a game with a higher learning curve. People that are new to mobas will find it easier to pick up league. Dota is the original and better game IMO.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I voted for LoL just because I've never tried DOTA 2

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • See I voted for DOTA 2, but I have never played LoL... Someone care to pull me to the other side?

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    3 Replies
    • I don't see the appeal of MOBAs at all. Boring as -blam!-. I've installed DOTA 2 about 5 different times in the hope of finding something I like about it, but end up deleting it within half an hour.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • Aeon of Strife

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • Where's non of the above

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • >playing assfa­ggots

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • Starcraft 2

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • League all the way. Until I find a hero in Dota that is like Ahri, then. I am sticking with LOL. Also dont fully understand Dota's item system yet

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • DOTA2, though I haven't really played LoL, it just didnt click with me. I tried them both in the same week. After the tutorial and playing a game DOTA had me hooked. While LoL well I kinda got part the tutorial and just didnt click where I would just exit the game and return to DOTA.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • I've played both but very little of Dota 2 so I cannot fully give an opinion on it. The few matches I got to try I got crushed so yeah, was not able to assess after getting past the noob phase how the game is yet. As for LoL I choose that. Mostly due to I like the pool of champions you can choose more. Plus for a player new to mobas like me LoL is more inviting in terms of gameplay and learning. Dota requires more meta gaming which is way over my head considering I am still getting the hang of items and how to properly use certain heroes.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon