JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#Gaming

9/2/2013 7:35:15 PM
10

On the subject of the 2DS

Yea !

12

Nay !

22

Do you think it's a good idea and will you be getting one ? Lots of people have been saying "Turn the 2d off" "You can glue it on to the 2d option" and that sort of stuff . I think that it's a pretty good idea and a good entry level handheld-console for kids . Also I think it's really good it's backwards compatible with DS and 3DS games(forwards compatible ?) . Hopefully I get the chaznce to pick one up . That said I only really want it for Sonic Lost world which is of course exclusive to Nintendo(DAMN YOU SEGA). Anyways Let's just say I'm saying I'm saving my pennies for the Playstation 4 . Wbu /

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon