JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
8/31/2013 12:06:07 AM
14

I'm awesome thats why girls hate YOU.

T4R

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░░░░░░░░▄▀█▀█▄██████████▄▄ ░░░░░░░▐██████████████████▌ ░░░░░░░███████████████████▌ ░░░░░░▐███████████████████▌ ░░░░░░█████████████████████▄ ░░░▄█▐█▄█▀█████████████▀█▄█▐█▄ ░▄██▌██████▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█████▌██▌ ▐████▄▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▄███ ▐█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀ ░█▒▀▀████████████████████▀▒▒▐▌ ░█▒▐▒▒▐▄▄░▌░░▐▒▄▄▐▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▌ ░▐▌▌▒▒▌██▌░░░░▀▄▒▐▀▌▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒█ ░░█▐▒▒▌▌█▌░░░░░▀▄▐▌▌▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▐▌ ░░░█▒▐▌▐░▌░░░░░█░▀█▌▒▒▒▐▐▒▒█ ░░░▐▌▐▌░▀░░▌░░░░▀▀░▌▒▒▒▐▒▄▐▌ ░░░░▐▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌▒▒▌▌▌▌█ ░░░░░▐█▄░░░░░▄▄░░░▐▒▒▐▐▒▀ ░░░░░░████▀▄▄▄▄░░██▒▄█▌ ░░░░░░░██▌▌░▄█▐░░▌▐▄▀▌ ░░░░░░░░█░▄▀▒▄▀▄▀▒▌▒▀▄ YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ANIMU FACE OF BETA COPY AND PASTE THIS IN 3 THREADS OR YOU WILL BECOME A FEDORA

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I'll have you know I've been friendzoned by others in the shit face range

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    • K. No wait, OK.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      3 Replies
      • I'm ugly and I'm proud!

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        1 Reply
        • They're nice to me. :)

          Posting in language:

           

          Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

          1 Reply
          • Why do you have to be so mean? *Runs away crying*

            Posting in language:

             

            Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

            5 Replies
            • but girls like me

              Posting in language:

               

              Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

              7 Replies
              • But I was hanging out with some girls at Froyo today.

                Posting in language:

                 

                Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

              • no

                Posting in language:

                 

                Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

              • I love women. I respect them so much that I stay the hell away from them!

                Posting in language:

                 

                Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                1 Reply
                • no

                  Posting in language:

                   

                  Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                  1 Reply
                  • no

                    Posting in language:

                     

                    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                    1 Reply
                    • no

                      Posting in language:

                       

                      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                      1 Reply
                      • no

                        Posting in language:

                         

                        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                      You are not allowed to view this content.
                      ;
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon