JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#Gaming

Edited by halo: 12/3/2014 3:38:40 AM
2

Guys, I want to build my gf a PC, help me out.

We decided that next gen, we would just play on PC instead of consoles, then maybe get a PS4 later when we actually move in together next year. That way, all the launch console kinks will be worked out, and probably some nice bundles/deals will be out as well. I'm doing a GTX 760/i5 3570k build myself but I was wondering what I should do for her. She's not going to be playing all the latest games at max graphics. She loves Minecraft, so I imagine that's what she will play the most, along with some fun co-op games like Killing Floor, etc. What GPU/CPU combo would you guys recommend? For a casual gamer. On a side topic, what co-op PC games would you recommend? I'm just getting into PC gaming.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Just go mid-ranged on the computer parts for the GPU/CPU like don't over budget it and go top of the line. Then instead of getting a HDD get a SSD (like 256gb). The SSD alone will boost the speed of her pc, coupled with the medium ranged cpu/gpu you'll be set. Cube World, it's like minecraft but exploratory. If you don't mind older games StarCraft and Diablo 2 oh and Civilization 5 (strategy game)

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    • Make sure its powered by hampsters on a wheel.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      1 Reply
      You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon