JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#Gaming

8/2/2013 8:20:06 PM
4

New EverQuest MMO announced...everything is destructible and buildable

[url=http://www.pcgamer.com/previews/everquest-next-preview/]Source (PC Gamer)[/url] [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwuhXvlXWE8]Video 1[/url] [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMqXgoP73bU]Video 2[/url] It gets even better, EverQuest next will be FREE TO PLAY...and SOE (Sony Online Entertainment) is behind this project, and they have some good games, so I think this game can only succeed. So excited and can't for it!!!

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I already posted this. It seems no one cares though. I'm with you. Did you read this though? http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/08/02/soe-live-2013-everquest-next-explained/ And this. http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidewalt/2013/08/02/everquests-next-landmark/ Seems the creation game "Landmark" comes out this year. I can't wait for either.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Edited by E3848925: 12/10/2014 7:29:10 PM
    Aa

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! I was a freaking Dwarf on that game, even though people always assume I had a Troll charater.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Never played the original. I'll be sure to give this a try. Since I've heard good things about the original.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon