JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
7/15/2013 4:37:03 PM
6

Riding with a bad driver

I'm currently riding with a friend back home from our killer beach trip, and he is horrible at driving. How often do you ride with someone else driving? I don't ride with others often, but it drives (lol) me crazy when he's busy looking out his rear view mirror at someone driving "recklessly," while I have to remind him to look forward at the cars that are stopping.... Also he plays that Punch Buggy game, so he's already kind of a dick....

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Not often. People tell me to slow down a lot and get scared when I drive though. Although, I got my father to drive my car once while I was in the passenger seat, just to feel what it was like. I sympathise with my passengers.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    • Edited by BADMAGIK: 7/15/2013 4:40:47 PM
      I prefer to drive when ever I am in a motor vehicle and there are few reasons for this. >I have taken a few defensive and evasive driving courses >It makes me a little nervous when I not in control of the motor vehicle >I get car sick if I'm the passenger. Weird I know, but it happens.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      2 Replies
      • Um not to be rude to my mom but she lost some sight and she is a terrible driver and isn't the best driver anyways

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        2 Replies
        • Edited by Mega Blaziken: 7/15/2013 4:42:45 PM
          I don't let others drive, I am designated driver for everyone I know, also, I hate not being in control of a car... it just bugs me.

          Posting in language:

           

          Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        • 0
          Everyone from so Flo is a bad driver sooo lol

          Posting in language:

           

          Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

          5 Replies
          • Distract him as much as you can.

            Posting in language:

             

            Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

          You are not allowed to view this content.
          ;
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon