JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
Edited by Player3Th0mas: 6/24/2013 6:33:16 PM
1

Hashtags on facebook!

OMG they are copying Bungie.net! Sue them!

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Unpopular opinion time: I actually think tags are a good system of sorting posts and information. If I want to read posts about the world series, I just go to #worldseries or #baseball. As long as people to fu­ck them up and use superfluous/nonsense tags, it's a great system.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon