JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
6/15/2013 8:10:23 PM
27

How much cash is the norm in a wallet?

I have 7 bucks in my wallet right now. I never use them cause I usually always pay things with debit, it's a rarity whenever I end up having to use cash, but I still keep it cause cash is still somewhat versatile. I just don't know how much to have at any given time. How much cash do you keep in your wallet?

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon