JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
Edited by Spawn: 5/17/2013 2:45:43 AM
2

Mobile Bug Report : Notifications and Private Groups

When I click a notification that's directed to a response in a private group post that I'm a member of, I am prompted with an error "You don't have sufficient privileges to view this content." In essence, notifications directed to individual group posts don't work.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I think that's because you can't actually view the chapter forums on the mobile app.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I think there's quite a few bugs with the groups. For example, I have the option to join a group that I'm already in. As expected, I get an error when I try to select it.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon