JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

1/27/2013 8:59:08 PM
27

All Halo fans will nostalgia and get pissed of

It makes me sad thinking how cool Halo was back then... and how shitty it is now. I miss Halo 3, Halo 2, and hell Halo 1 on my pc which got me into gaming.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Implying I ever cared about MLG. The extent I care about the Halo games now is how it expands the canon of its universe, which Halo 4 did very well.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon