JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#feedback

1/10/2013 6:24:27 PM
3

Pinned Topics in privage groups have been "purged".

[quote][url=http://www.bungie.net/en-US/View/community/Forum/Post?id=5284182]link[/url][/quote] According to stosh, pinned topics in private groups "may have been purged," unless they were pinned as announcements before the update. I bloody well hope they haven't gone, in one of my groups I've been around for 5 years and we've had an 800 page long thread going. This is a part of the group's history, and I'm sure that many other groups are experiencing this same thing. This [i]needs[/i] to be fixed. This [i]is[/i] a big deal. There [i]should[/i] have been some warning prior to the update to unpin topics.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon