I am not talking about most popular exotic weapons or whatever , what is your top 5 personal preference ?
Mine is
1) 1k
2 ) lightsaber
3) xenophage
4) gjallahorn
5) malfeasence
English
#destiny2
-
Hmmm.... Fighting lion... Cerberus +1... Revision zero... Outback prime... Leviathan's breath... So many to choose... Hard to narrow down a definitive top 5 Post...
-
9 RepliesEdited by Jbravo1206: 10/10/2026 2:02:31 AMPocket Infinity Plan C Super Good Advice Raze Lighter Patience and Time ….
-
1. Graviton Lance 2. Trinity Ghoul 3. Sunshot 4. Praxic Blade 5. Polaris Lance
-
For me right now(Subject to change without notice): 1. Khvostov 2. Khvostov 3. Khvostov 4. Khvostov 5. Khvostov Historicaly: 1. Ghallerhorn 2. Outbreak 3. Ice Breaker 4. Microcosm 5. Malfeasance
-
Edited by HEGDUDID: 10/10/2026 5:01:45 PM1. Monte Carlo 2. Khvostov 7G-0X 3. Graviton Lance 4. Touch of Malice 5. Parasite
-
eliteg👎unrewarding/moar engrims/bungo = POS - 10/11/2026 2:35:37 AM
I have actually deleted most of my exotics except these: PVE: #1 Ex Diris (changed my PVE experience ever since I tested it and why I play Arclock) #2 Heir Apparent (pure horsepower delivering wall of lead and a shield... feel like I'm in predator "I'm gonna have me some fun") ------ # after Thunderlord and Deterministic Chaos for changing it up based on breaker.. ------ ...and Lodestar/Lightsaber/Telesto/Prometheus/Dragons Breathe and the Bonker(tractor cannon) are neat for pvp: [spoiler]I personally choose to not use exotics in PVP. And 🫵should too. Bring honor to the cesspool of the crucible.[/spoiler] -
Yeartide Apex... kidding 😜 but kinda' not. Sleeper Ruinous Effigy Hawkmoon Vexcalibur Praxic
-
1) Graviton Lance 2) The Colony 3) Gjallerhorn 4) Witherhoard 5) Hardlight
-
- MIDA Multi-Tool (silky smooth) - Sturm (with Drang of course) - Skyburner’s Oath (before hip-fire got changed) - Bolt-Caster (from D1) - Dragon’s Breath (it’s nice to watch stuff burn) [spoiler]Special mention to: - Jade Rabbit (always reliable) - The Huckleberry (love the sound) - Graviton Lance (when it was at its strongest) - Telesto (for all the orbs in D1) - Prometheus Lens (IYKYK)[/spoiler]
-
4 RepliesEdited by Eva UNIT 03 S2: 10/9/2026 8:18:47 PMMalfeasance #1 Forever! Polaris Lance Khovostov Dead Man’s Tale Huckleberry *Shout out to Outbreak Perfected, Jade Rabbit, and Truth. Edit: 1 final shout out to Xenophage. Catalyst made it crazy fun.
-
I guess I can rank them by my most used since MoT 1. Truth 2. 1k 3. Wavesplitter 4. Still Hunt 5. ThunderLord My all time list is 1. Outbreak Prime/Perfected 2. Thorn 3. Last Word 4. D1 Ice Breaker 5. Witherhoard Special mention the 3 D1 OG exotic swords
-
It’s hard Sunshot Parasite Tractor Bastion Cloud strike [spoiler]Acrius if it wasn’t that ugly And I for a d1 mention shzalo super cell, not sure with the spelling.[/spoiler]
-
Edited by FrenetiCreature: 10/10/2026 5:44:43 AM1. Jade Rabbit 2. Traveler's Chosen 3. Mida 4. Bad Juju 5. Trespasser 6. Truth 7. Polaris Lance 8. Symmetry 9. Rat King Edit: If I had the ability to use multiple exotics, I'd use Bad Juju, Traveler's Chosen (in the secondary slot, make it void), Truth & Knucklehead, Mechaneer's Tricksleeves, the Dragon Chest Piece, and Fr0st-EE5 all together.
-
Edited by ODSTrooper: 10/10/2026 3:50:32 AM1) Khovostov 2) Osteo Striga (I might have said Thorn if talking about Destiny 1 exotics specifically, and while I love the gun still in D2 it has fallen off compared to legendary options these days in pvp especially). 3) 1k Voices 4) Vex Mythoclast 5) Choir of One Honourable mentions in no particular order would go to: - Red Death (was my first ever exotic earned in the early days of D1 so this one is very nostalgic for me) - Delicate Tomb - Witherhoard - Conditional Finality - Collective Obligation
-
Vex Sunshot 1k Thunderlord Outbreak
-
My top 5, in no particular order are... 1. G-horn 2. Dragons breath 3. Monte Carlo 4. Barrow dyad 5. Riskrunner
-
For me, it would be: Outbreak Praxic blade Mida (pvp only) Anarchy Xenophage
-
Black Talon Khvostok 7G-0X La Monarque Sweet Business Rat King
-
Cerberus TLW DMT Peregrine Greaves Peregrine Greaves [spoiler]if a glaive counts so does my knee and i got 2 of them... lol[/spoiler]
-
Thorn
-
4 RepliesFirst Curse 😭 Truth Gjally Prefer legendaries to be honest.
-
Edited by Punisher of Porcelain™: 10/9/2026 3:45:46 PMWolfsbane Lightsaber Xenophage Dragons Breath The Lament* [spoiler]pretty much anything solar Edit: and badass[/spoiler]
-
In no particular order: 1. Thunderlord 2. Witherhoard 3. Trinity Ghoul 4. Vex Mythoclast 5. Choir of One
-
Outbreak Lightsaber Malfeasance Vex Myrhoclast Osteo Striga
-
Praxic blade Wavesplitter Choir of one Truth Dragon’s breath
-
1. Witherhoard 2. The Lament 3. Vex Caliber 4. Tractor Cannon 5. Grand Overture