JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
10/9/2026 3:23:36 AM
1

Missing Exotic Engrams From Digital Rewards

I claimed two exotic engrams from digital rewards and they haven't shown up in my inventory, or at the postmaster. I've reset the game, and waited a day, is there anything else I can do to receive these? Thanks
English
#Help

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hello there, Thank you very much for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with these rewards. After looking into this further, it appears that this feature has sadly been retired. That said, the ability to still access the rewards page has been noted, and we'll continue looking into it.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon