Founded by a 57 year old lifelong gamer, Too Old To Grind is open to ALL players who are at least 35 years of age.
[2O2G] has no level, power or skill requirements.
We are international, social, and active around the clock.
Up for anything from Raids to dancing at the Tower!
The Rules:
Must be age 35 or older.
Access to all available content is REQUIRED.
Microphone ownership is REQUIRED although optional for casual play.
Destiny 2 Companion App is REQUIRED- 2O2G does not use Discord.
Our Monthly Minimum Activity Requirement is easy to meet!
DM cave for an invite today!
English
#Clans
-
2 of us, I'm 39 he's 37. We play about an hour or 2 during the week and sometimes if nothing is going on, more on the weekend.
-
I’d also like to join, fairly active but need some people around to learn from. 60+ here.
-
Send me an invite please. I'm 50+ and check all your boxes. Thanks